Terms and Conditions
The term ‘FoxMovies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1a Knight Avenue, Mt Albert, Auckland. Our company registration number is 669722. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or any other site that is linked to this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics as well as audio visual and gaming content . Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licenced to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or services. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
We collect information from you when you create a My Fox Movies profile.
We ask for the following private information from you to help us improve your user experience on Fox Movies:
- Your first and last names
- Your email address
- Your month and year of birth
- Your geographical location
- Your gender
- Your film preferences
We will ask you for credit card details if you want to purchase something from this site.
Any of the information we collect may be used by us in any or all of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature either created or to be created in future.
- To contact you
Your information is protected via a variety of security measures. If you provide us with credit card information, we offer the use of a secure server to ensure your financial information is as safe as current modern systems allow. After a credit card transaction is completed, your credit card information is deleted and not stored on our database.
We may release your information when compelled to do so by an order of the court or to protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
Non personally identifying visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
This policy relates specifically to your information collected online via this website.